Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THE BHAGAVAD-GITA The. End.

After having read all of the Bhagavad-Gita, I have not finished understanding it yet. I feel there is a lot of spiritualism to this book, and I find it really similar to Buddhism, in many aspects. I think I have learned some things from it, but it was too extremist and I think we could use some of the lessons while less intensely. It is not my favorite book we have read in class so far, it required a very open mind and deep thinking, which is good, because that s what we are trying to achive in this course.
What I didn't like about the book, is that it chooses a very ackward way of delivering the messsage to us, which confuses me alot. He could just have said the message straight forward or told Arjuna wether to fight or not to, and it would have all been simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment